Joanne Loberg, Career Consultant & Certified Executive Coach from JL Careers leads this interactive two part session:
Part 1: Resumes that Get Results
A compelling resume highlights your unique career brand which differentiates you from other job search candidates through highlighting your skills and key accomplishments. Learn from a Professional Resume Writer what you need to do to develop an accomplishment-based resume that grabs recruiters’ attention and lands interviews. Learn how to build a highly effective resume, including how to market your skills and experience to meet hiring managers’ needs. Discover how to:
- Format a resume that grabs the recruiter’s / hiring manager’s attention
- Develop Powerful Work Experience Statements
- Build Accomplishment Bullets which promote your skills
- Create a Career Profile which targets the recruiter’s needs
- Match your resume to the key skills and experience the position requires
- Optional Bonus: You will have the opportunity to have your resume reviewed and critiqued during one of your small group exercises
Part 2: Compelling LinkedIn Profiles
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network and it’s where you want to be to raise your profile, build your network, and grab clients’ and head hunters’ attention. During this session you will learn how Maximize your LinkedIn Profile:
- Create a compelling Headline
- Showcase your expertise in the Summary section
- Differentiate yourself in the Experience section
- Leverage your LinkedIn Profile using endorsements, recommendations, groups and more to grab clients’ and recruiters’ interest.
Joanne Loberg, our Lead Career Coach, presents these highly engaging and resource-rich sessions that provide invaluable insights and new career management tactics and tools. Joanne is a Certified Executive Coach and an Internationally Certified Career Management Professional, and is highly skilled in helping her clients build rewarding careers. She has been referred to as “an absolute expert at navigating the complex territory of career advancement”.
To book this workshop for your organization, professional association or alumni association, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.738.6599. We look forward to hearing from you!