Want to maximize your success? During your last 10 minutes at work Business Insider reports best practices to incorporate before leaving your desk. Do a quick review to determine what you can start doing today to strengthen your performance:
- Update your to do list.
- Organize your desk and desktop.
- Review your successes.
- Pause to reflect on your day.
- Decide what can wait.
- Set goals for the next day.
- Decide how much contact you want from work colleagues during your off hours.
- Manage communications: Decide if you need to be in the loop during your off hours.
- Review priorities for the next day.
- Never leave anyone in the lurch.
- Say “thanks”.
- Walk away saying “goodbye”.
- Leave a great impression.
- Avoid lingering.
Continue Reading: 14 things successful people do in the last 10 minutes of the workday
Wishing you much career success!
Certified Executive Coach & Internationally Certified Career Management Professional