Provide employees and participants with career management tools and strategies to clarify and ignite their careers. Engage in assessments, exercises and brainstorming activities to build a career brand, identify strategies to explore career options, develop tactics to attain career goals, and build a career action plan to keep on track.
Ignite Your Career for Corporations
Develop employees’ careers within your organization. Re-engage your employees, retain and develop your future leaders by providing employees with tools and strategies to clarify and ignite their careers.
During this half-day workshop, employees:
- Engage in career assessments to clarify skills, values, interests and accomplishments
- Identify strategies to explore career paths within your organization
- Discover work that aligns with their needs and values
- Develop career success strategies, including networking, information interviews, mentoring and more
- Recognize skills gaps and develop strategies for skill mastery
- Access career resources for resumes and cover letters, and interview preparation
- Understand how career resiliency is the key to success
- Build a career action plan that gets results
- Gain an accountability partner for continued support
Ignite Your Career for Associations
Is your career on track? Are you doing work that energizes you? Do you need a career jump-start?
During this session, participants will be inspired to re-ignite their careers, access tactics to leverage their strengths, and build successful careers. They will:
- Clarify what they really want
- Explore what’s standing in the way
- Develop strategies to eliminate roadblocks to success
- Build a career action plan to keep on track
While JL Careers is based in Vancouver, BC, we facilitate career workshops for organizations across Canada and the US.