A high-quality resume is critical to grab a hiring manager’s attention and land desired interviews. You’ll learn everything you need to know about how to write an effective resume and apply best practice tips.
Discover how to:
- Format a resume that grabs the hiring manager’s attention
- Develop powerful work experience statements
- Assemble a professional portfolio that puts you far ahead of other candidates
- Build accomplishment statements that sell your skills
- Create a career profile that targets the hiring manager’s specific needs
- Bonus: resume critique
While JL Careers is based in Vancouver, BC, we provide resume writing workshops to clients across Canada and the US.