Book this session for your next Professional Association meeting, conference or Alumni event, to inspire your members to re-ignite their careers, access tactics to leverage their strengths, network more effectively, and build successful careers.
Is your career on track? Are you doing work that energizes and fulfills you? Or, do you need a career jump-start?
Join us for an inspiring and interactive session where you will:
- Clarify what you really want
- Explore what’s standing in the way
- Develop strategies to eliminate roadblocks to your success
- Build a Career Action Plan – to keep you on track!
What participants have said about this workshop:
- “Joanne has inspired me to challenge my fears and roadblocks head on, and I left with attainable goals”. – L.C. Feeny
- “Thanks for the encouragement to take 3 steps, one in the next week! Loved the group session allowing brainstorming & hearing ideas from the group as well as Joanne. Great & motivating talk”. – J. Vosko
- “It was very helpful and interactive, thank you for the guidance and advice, it was very enlightening and forced me to really think about what I want, and how to achieve it”. – R. Haan
Joanne Loberg, our Lead Career Coach, presents this highly engaging and resource-rich session that provides invaluable insights and new career management tactics and tools. Joanne is a Certified Executive Coach and an Internationally Certified Career Management Professional, and is highly skilled in helping her clients build rewarding careers. She has been referred to as “an absolute expert at navigating the complex territory of career advancement”.
Joanne has presented this topic to: BC Hydro, Envision Financial, City of Vancouver, City of Richmond, Westcoast Women in Engineering, Science & Technology, Society for Canadian Women in Science & Technology, Professional Women’s Network, and JET Alumni Association of BC.
Contact Joanne Loberg, Certified Executive Coach & Internationally Certified Career Management Professional to discuss how this session can be customized to meet your organization’s, professional association’s, or alumni group’s needs. We look forward to hearing from you!