Chartered Professional Accountants – Tri-Cities/Ridge Meadows Chapter
Part 1: Getting Unstuck and Getting More of What You Want In Your Career
During this session you will engage in individual and partner-based exercises to explore and develop strategies to get unstuck and moving forward in your career. You will:
- Clarify what you really want – Clarify what’s missing in your career, and what you want more of from your career.
- Explore what’s standing in the way – Identify the roadblocks and obstacles preventing you from moving forward.
- Develop strategies to eliminate obstacles to success – Create your advancement plan.
- Commit to change – Focus on what you are committed to doing to move forward.
- Partner for success – Gain an Accountability Partner to help keep you on track.
Part 2: Ready for Your Next Career Move? Compelling Career Branding Statements and Information Interviews
You will craft a compelling Career Branding Statement and tap into Information Interviews to get face time with hiring managers and key decision makers . Learn how to make a great first impression when networking and profiling yourself for new business development and career opportunities.
During this hands-on session, you will also learn how to market yourself for success through creating a Compelling Career Branding Statement that markets your skills and experience. You will also uncover how to use Information Interviews to explore career opportunities within your organization and beyond. These meetings provide you with: an inside scoop as to what hiring managers are looking for when recruiting talent; uncover key skills and experience in demand; as well as identify skill gaps and strategies to strengthen your candidacy for future opportunities.